Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bumble and Zoe

I could see Zoe was very excited to have me come and stay at her place. We skipped our way to her car, as it was raining , and off we went.

We stopped off at her house for some afternoon tea and she introduced me to her furry friends - Coco & Chockie. I also found out she had my cousins staying with her - Bertie Bee & Buzzy Bee.

Then it was off to the pools for Zoe's swimming lesson. I tried on some goggles ready to join in, but then realised us bees aren't too fussed on water. I enjoyed watching and Zoe's sister, Tess, took good care of me.

When we got home it was time for dinner, bath, brushing teeth and stories in bed. I met Zoe's other special friends - Bowalski (Penguin), Reddy (Red Panda) and Wombie (Wombat) and we all snuggled in with Zoe for a good night's sleep.

Love Bumble xo