I went home with Izzy on Monday. She made sure I was safely
buckled up in the car. When we got to Izzy's house we went outside and
played on the climbing frame and the swing - it was such a beautiful
sunny day. I liked the swing because I could see all of the buildings
and Queensgate when I was up in the air!
I did some Taekwondo with Izzy, and some gym moves. After that we
needed to sit down for a bit so played schools for a while - Izzy was
the teacher.
Later we went zooming for miles on Izzy's scooter along the river
bank. I got a bit scared as we went so fast, so Eliza held me for a
little bit. Then we went to the library. I looked at all the books
with Izzy. My favourite one was a cat book. I got to help Izzy scan
her library books out.
I had a wonderful time with Izzy, and a fantastic sleep in her bedroom. I really enjoyed my visit with Izzy - we had so much fun!
Love Bumble xxx