This weekend we went camping. Off we go to Paekakariki campsite. Bumble slept on top of the wardrobe beside my bed. On Saturday morning we had baked beans on toast for breakfast. We played for ages on the big Jumping Pillow after breakfast, but then it started to rain a little so we went shopping. Bumble hid in the Christmas tree and we saw the Happy Feet Penguin and I got some new clothes.
In the afternoon the weather was better so we went to the camping grounds park to have some fun on the trampoline, the slide and the flying fox. ‘Hi mum’ I said.
Yippee the Jumping Pillow is blown up. Mum and Dad jumped on the Jumping Pillow as well as Declan, myself and Bumble. I’m high up in the tree look at me. Mmmm what a yummy lunch Dad, I am still hungry though – great bun for afters. Yay we went to two other parks. Then Dad went to get some yummy fish and chips. Sunday morning blazing sunshine and more playing and lots of digging in the sand, also more trees to climb. Lets do some sunbathing in the deck chair.
Time to head home. Thanks for coming camping with us Bumble.
Rachel