Wednesday, December 14, 2011

from Miras School

Hello Room 2

My name is Trish Scott and I am a Principal of  Miras School, Almaty in Kazakhstan. Miras School is on the other side of the world, at the moment we have a lot of snow, it is minus 8 degrees.  At Miras School we have a kindergarten, Primary School and a Secondary School. We also teach in 3 languages, English, Russian and Kazak. 

If you click on this link you can have a tour of Miras School.  http://www.miras.kz/school/vtour


I am coming back home to New Zealand for Christmas, I hope I see some sun. I have tried to put a comment on your blog but I haven't had much success. So I asked my sister to send you this email, she works at Normandale School, I wonder if you know her?  You might need to ask Mrs Morgan for a clue!

Have a wonderful Christmas Room 2