Hello room 2 from Canada
We have been really busy, we went to Rome and it was super hot there and I was sweating! We went to the Vatican City which is where the pope is, we saw St Peters Basilica which is the biggest church I have ever seen and we went into the Vatican museums where we saw the Sistine Chapel which is very famous. We also saw the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and the Colosseum which is almost 2000 years old, they used to have fighting games there sometimes with animals.
After Rome we went to London and I went to the biggest toy store I have ever seen called hamleys, we went to Buckingham Palace which is where the Queen is we also saw Soldiers there. We went to West minister abbey and Big Ben, I also went on the London eye and it was scary.
We have just arrived in Toronto Canada and I think there's going to be heaps to see here as well.
From Lilly Waterreus
P.s the photo is me at the Trevi Fountain